Please note: the address of this website has changed and the old beermad.org.uk domain will soon cease to exist. Please amend your bookmarks as appropriate.
Information on this page is as was understood to be correct in or about 2017. It may have changed since as this database is no longer maintained.
Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire
Started brewing mid-2011 using the plant at Bridestones. Ceased production in 2015.
5 Real Ales recorded
- Fountaine Individual Pale Ale 4.2% (brewed at Bridestones) Brewed for the Fountaine Inn, Linton
- Gold 4% (brewed at Bridestones)
- Mild 3.9% (brewed at Bridestones)
- Munich 3.7% (brewed at Bridestones)
- Pale 4.2% (brewed at Bridestones)