Please note: the address of this website has changed and the old beermad.org.uk domain will soon cease to exist. Please amend your bookmarks as appropriate.
Information on this page is as was understood to be correct in or about 2017. It may have changed since as this database is no longer maintained.
Started commercial brewing in November 2003.
23 Real Ales recorded
(plus 2 aliases)
- Bitter 3.5%
- Black Lands 3.6%
- Dark Session 3.8%
- Darling's Temperance 3.8%
- Flat Land/Big Sky 4.6%
- Gold 3.5%
- Golden Bitter 4%
- Mad Molly 4.1% Brewed for the 2008 Elysian Beer Festival.
- Michael's Mild 3.3%
- Oatmeal Stout 4.5%
- Orange Womble 4.5% Created for the 2007 Pig's Ear Beer Festival.
- Porta Porter 4.3%
- Rebellion 3.5%
- Session Ale 3.8% (AKA Session Beer, Session Bitter)
- Session Beer 3.8% (AKA Session Ale, Session Bitter)
- Session Bitter 3.8% (AKA Session Ale,Session Beer)
- Sexeurga Strong Bitter 4.5% Brewed for the 2006 Cambridge Beer Festival.
- Sparrow's Kneecaps 3.6%
- Speaker's Ale 4.5% Created for the 2006 Pig's Ear Beer Festival.
- St Ethelreda's Golden Bitter 4%
- St Wedradas 4%
- Strong Bitter 4.5%
- Table Bitter 3.3%
- Uncle Joe's Dark Bitter 4.1%
- Uncle Joe's Winter Ale 5.0%