Please note: the address of this website has changed and the old beermad.org.uk domain will soon cease to exist. Please amend your bookmarks as appropriate.
Information on this page is as was understood to be correct in or about 2017. It may have changed since as this database is no longer maintained.
Whaplode St Catherine's, Holbeach, Lincolnshire
16 Real Ales recorded
(plus 3 aliases)
- Dixon's Old Comfort 5.0% (AKA Old Comfort)
- Dixon's Old Honesty 4.1% (AKA Old Honesty)
- Dixon's Old Resurgence 4.3% (AKA Old Resurgence)
- Frightened Pheasant 3.7%
- Ingle Dingle 5.1% Brewed for the Blue Bell Inn, Whaplode St Catherine.
- Mild 3.7%
- Moulton Mill Ale 3.7%
- Moulton Millrace 3.7%
- Old Comfort 5.0% (AKA Dixon's Old Comfort)
- Old Fashioned 4.8%
- Old Gold 4.5%
- Old Honesty 4.1% (AKA Dixon's Old Honesty)
- Old Resurgence 4.3% (AKA Dixon's Old Resurgence)
- Olde Companions 5.0%
- Olympic Gold 4.5%
- Peterborough Festival Special Brewed for the 2005 Peterborough Beer Festival.
- PFB Special 4.9% Brewed for the 2006 Peterborough Beer Festival.
- Session Ale 3.7%
- To All Intents & Purposes 5.0%