Please note: the address of this website has changed and the old beermad.org.uk domain will soon cease to exist. Please amend your bookmarks as appropriate.
Information on this page is as was understood to be correct in or about 2017. It may have changed since as this database is no longer maintained.
normally bottle only producer
Hambleden, Henley-on-Thames, Buckinghamshire
Founded 1990. Most production these days is bottled, with limited cask.
8 Real Ales recorded
(plus 2 aliases)
- Barn Ale 5.4%
- Barn Ale Bitter 4% (AKA Bitter)
- Barn Ale Special 4.5% (AKA Special)
- Bitter 4% (AKA Barn Ale Bitter)
- Dark Roast Ale 5%
- Gold 5.0%
- Old Ale (og 1044.0)
- Special 4.5% (AKA Barn Ale Special)
- Trader's Ale 5.0%
- Traders Ale 5.0% Brewed for World Trade Centre