Please note: the address of this website has changed and the old beermad.org.uk domain will soon cease to exist. Please amend your bookmarks as appropriate.
Information on this page is as was understood to be correct in or about 2017. It may have changed since as this database is no longer maintained.
Beamish, Stanley, County Durham
Started brewing mid-2009.
14 Real Ales recorded
- Beamish Hall Best Bitter 3.8%
- Beamish Hall Villa 3.9%
- Beamish Hall XB 4%
- Bull Lane Neck Oil 4.2%
- Beamish Burn Brown Ale 4.4%
- Bell Tower 5%
- Bobby Dazzler 4.2%
- Coppy Lane Stout 4.2% ABV has been known to wander about from time to time.
- Monboucher Jason's Jinga 4.5%
- Monboucher Mild 5.2%
- Old Miner Tommy Pale Ale 3.7%
- Raspberry Wheat 5.0%
- Silver Buckles 4.4%
- Stock Bitter 5.3%