Please note: the address of this website has changed and the old beermad.org.uk domain will soon cease to exist. Please amend your bookmarks as appropriate.
Information on this page is as was understood to be correct in or about 2017. It may have changed since as this database is no longer maintained.
Founded 1987 at Tom Brown's pub. In 2008, the brewing side was sold to Dorset brewery with the Goldfinch brands now brewed there.
12 Real Ales recorded
- Brown's Festival Special 4.7%
- Flashman's Clout Stong Ale 4.5% (brewed by Dorset)
- Flashman's Clout Strong Ale 4.5%
- Mayor J Porter 4.5%
- Midnight Blinder 5.0% (brewed by Dorset)
- Midnight Sun 4.5% (brewed by Dorset)
- Midnight Sun Special Pale Ale 4.5%
- Old Harry's Midnight Blinder 5.0%
- Porter 4.5%
- Stormbroker 4.0% (brewed by Dorset)
- Strormbroker 4.0%
- Tom Brown's Best Bitter 4% (brewed by Dorset)