Please note: the address of this website has changed and the old beermad.org.uk domain will soon cease to exist. Please amend your bookmarks as appropriate.
Information on this page is as was understood to be correct in or about 2017. It may have changed since as this database is no longer maintained.
Craigmill, Strathaven, Lanarkshire
Started brewing late 2005.
17 Real Ales recorded
(plus 1 alias)
- The Standing Order 5.1% Possibly a house beer for the Standing Order in Edinburgh.
- 80/- 4.2% (AKA Old Mortality)
- Aleberry 4.6%
- Avondale 4%
- Claverhouse 4.5%
- Clydesdale IPA 3.8%
- Craigmill Mild 3.5%
- Duchess Anne 3.9% Brewed with a blend of wheat and lager malts.
- Ginger Jock 4%
- Line Out 4%
- Lord Kelvin Centennial 4.7%
- Old Mortality 4.2% (AKA 80/-)
- Summer Glow 3.9%
- Three Judges 5.1%
- Timorous Beastie 4.9%
- Trumpeter 4.2%
- Wetherspoon's House beer 5.1% Supplied to various Wetherspoon pubs in Scotland, this is sold under different names in each pub. It's known as Robert the Bruce Red Ale in Dumfries, for example.
- Winter Glow 5%