Please note: the address of this website has changed and the old beermad.org.uk domain will soon cease to exist. Please amend your bookmarks as appropriate.
Information on this page is as was understood to be correct in or about 2017. It may have changed since as this database is no longer maintained.
Founded 2001. Ceased brewing late 2004 and later recommenced in May 2005. Closed down again early 2011.
28 Real Ales recorded
- Acremoss Amber 4.5% An occasional brew.
- Barrows Bitter 4.2%
- Bowbrahm Barracks Bitter 3.7%
- Bring me Sunshine 4%
- Brow Festival Ale 4.5%
- Castle - Lancaster Landmark 4.1%
- Guy's Ginger 4.9% Brewed for Guy Fawkes' night.
- Hurricane 4%
- John McGuinness Bitter 4.2%
- Lancashire Bitter 3.8%
- Last Batch Stout 4.7%
- Lifesaver 3.8%
- Memorial - Lancaster Landmark 4%
- Midland Mild 3.5%
- Patrick's Porter 4.3%
- Priory - Lancaster Landmark 5.7%
- Quayside - Lancaster Landmark 4.9%
- Santa's Speedy Stout 5%
- Shifting Sands 4%
- Shooting Sands 3.8%
- Shrimper's Stout 4.7%
- Speedy Santa's Stout 5%
- St George's 4.6%
- Tern's Tipple 3.5%
- Un-named bitter 3.7% Brewed for Furness and the Graduate College bars, Lancaster University.
- Union Flag 1606 3.9%
- Wammeller's Wheat 4%
- Westmorland Bitter 3.6%