Please note: the address of this website has changed and the old beermad.org.uk domain will soon cease to exist. Please amend your bookmarks as appropriate.
Information on this page is as was understood to be correct in or about 2017. It may have changed since as this database is no longer maintained.
Burrington, Umberleigh, Devon
Founded mid-2003. Reported closed 2007.
15 Real Ales recorded
(plus 4 aliases)
- Alchemy 4.2%
- Azza Newt 4%
- Barley Mow 3.8%
- Black Newt 4.2%
- Dark Newt Ale 4.1% (AKA DNA)
- Dark Newt Mild 3.6%
- DNA 4.1% (AKA Dark Newt Ale)
- Gold 4.3% (AKA Newt N Wriggly)
- Hoops Special 5.2% (AKA Liquid Newt-rition) Brewed for the Hoops Inn, Horns Cross.
- Hopping Newt 3.5%
- Liquid Newt-rition 5.2% (AKA Hoops Special) Brewed for the Hoops Inn, Horns Cross.
- Middlemoor 3.8% (AKA Tippled Newt)
- Newt N Wriggly 4.3% (AKA Gold)
- Newt Porter 4.4%
- Newton Abbot Festival Special Brewed for the 2003 Newton Abbot Beer Festival.
- Opus 4%
- Parson Brown Wheat Beer 4.8%
- Ruby Newt 3.6%
- Tippled Newt 3.8% (AKA Middlemoor)