Please note: the address of this website has changed and the old beermad.org.uk domain will soon cease to exist. Please amend your bookmarks as appropriate.
Information on this page is as was understood to be correct in or about 2017. It may have changed since as this database is no longer maintained.
Founded mid-2003. Closed early 2006.
12 Real Ales recorded
- 2 Llocks 4% Brewed for the Cape of Good Hope, which is on the Grand Union Canal.
- Bakehouse Bitter 3.8%
- Baker's Best 3.9%
- Born & Bread 4.1% A spring beer.
- Boys With The Black Stuff 4.5%
- Bun In Oven 4.2% A summer ale.
- Fired Up 4.2%
- Flying Top 4.4%
- Old Gridlap 5%
- Old Grinder 5% This may have been a mis-reported Old Gridlap.
- Rock n Roll 4.2%
- Walsh's Warmer 5%