Please note: the address of this website has changed and the old beermad.org.uk domain will soon cease to exist. Please amend your bookmarks as appropriate.
Information on this page is as was understood to be correct in or about 2017. It may have changed since as this database is no longer maintained.
Started production in 2002 using Moor's plant. Commenced brewing at Porthmadog in mid-2005.
44 Real Ales recorded
(plus 12 aliases)
- Beddgelert 3.8%
- Big Beach 3.8% (AKA Traeth Mawr)
- Black Hand 4.1%
- Blodwen 4.1%
- Cadair Idris 3.5%
- Cadwalader Jones 4.1%
- Calon Lân 4%
- Cnicht 4.3%
- Cob 200 3.9%
- Cwrw Datguddiad 3.8% (AKA Revelation Ale)
- Cwrw Dewi Da 4.5%
- Cwrw Eryri 3.6% (AKA Snowdonia Ale) Originally brewed for the 2006 West Highland Railway's Rail Ale Festival. Now available all year.
- Cwrw Glaslyn 4.2% (AKA Glaslyn Ale)
- Cwrw Madog 3.7% (AKA Madog's Ale)
- Cwrw Santes Dwynwen 4.1% (AKA St Dwynwen's Ale)
- Cwrw'r Pasg 3.8% (AKA Easter Ale)
- Dark Side Of The Moose 4.6% (AKA Ochr Tywyll y Mŵs)
- Draig Gogh 4.3% (AKA Red Dragon)
- Earl Hugh 4.6%
- Easter Ale 3.8% (AKA Cwrw'r Pasg)
- Elder Elk 4.0%
- Elderflower Ale 4% (AKA Ysgawen)
- Evelyn 3.6%
- Festive Antlers 4.0% This beer is also sold as Moor Mod & Docker.
- Fleetwing 4.3%
- Glaslyn Ale 4.2% (AKA Cwrw Glaslyn)
- IPA 4%
- Isallt 4.0%
- Madog's Ale 3.7% (AKA Cwrw Madog)
- May Special Porter 4.1%
- Merry X Moose 5% (AKA X-Mŵs Llawen)
- Milestone 4.0%
- Moel Tryfan 4.0%
- Moel-Y-Gest 3.9%
- Mountaineer Mild 4.2%
- Myrica Gale 4.1%
- Myrtle Stout 4.2% (AKA Mysterious Myrtle Stout) An experimental brew using Sweet Gale.
- Mysterious Myrtle Stout 4.2% (AKA Myrtle Stout) An experimental brew using Sweet Gale.
- Mŵs Bach 3.9%
- New Year Blues 5.0%
- No 1 3.5%
- Ochr Tywyll y Mŵs 4.6% (AKA Dark Side Of The Moose)
- Old Boiler 3.8%
- Porter 4.0%
- Red Dragon 4.3% (AKA Draig Gogh)
- Revelation Ale 3.8% (AKA Cwrw Datguddiad)
- Snowdonia Ale 3.6% (AKA Cwrw Eryri) Originally brewed for the 2006 West Highland Railway's Rail Ale Festival. Now available all year.
- Something Unpronounceable 4.4%
- St Dwynwen's Ale 4.1% (AKA Cwrw Santes Dwynwen)
- Stout 5.0%
- Taliesin 5.0%
- Traeth Mawr 3.8% (AKA Big Beach)
- Tryfan 4.8%
- X-Mŵs Llawen 5% (AKA Merry X Moose)
- Ysgawen 4%
- Ysgawen 4% (AKA Elderflower Ale)