Please note: the address of this website has changed and the old beermad.org.uk domain will soon cease to exist. Please amend your bookmarks as appropriate.
Information on this page is as was understood to be correct in or about 2017. It may have changed since as this database is no longer maintained.
Skinner's Custom Beer
Brighton, East Sussex
Peter Skinner has branched out from the Evening Star pub to set up what at present (April 2001) is a non-brewing outfit for which beers are contract-brewed.
6 Real Ales recorded
- Double Dutch Honey Dark 4% (brewed by Rectory)
- Goldings Pale Ale 4.6% (brewed by Rectory)
- Hersbrucker 4% (brewed by Rectory)
- Perle 4% (brewed by Rectory)
- Tawny Port Bitter 4.3%
- Willamette Pale Ale 4.6% (brewed by Rectory)