Please note: the address of this website has changed and the old beermad.org.uk domain will soon cease to exist. Please amend your bookmarks as appropriate.
Information on this page is as was understood to be correct in or about 2017. It may have changed since as this database is no longer maintained.
Founded 1980 on the site of a brewery going back to at least 1868. Known to have been brewing at least as late as 1990. Was associated with the Pitfield brand for a while.
19 Real Ales recorded
- Kneetrembler (og 1072)
- Legless (og 1084)
- Local Bitter (og 1035)
- Ma Pardoe's Mild 3.6%
- Mild 3.4% (brewed at Premier Ales)
- Old Devil Strong 6%
- Old Gumble 4.8% (brewed at Premier Ales)
- Olde Grumble 5%
- Real Ginger Beer (og 1053)
- Regency Best Bitter (og 1038)
- Regency Extra (og 1049)
- Stonehenge 4%
- Stonehenge Best (og 1044)
- Stonehenge Bitter 3.6% (brewed at Premier Ales)
- Stonehenge Exhibition Ale 9%
- Stonehenge Ginger Beer 6.5% (brewed at Premier Ales)
- Stonehenge Real Ginger Beer 6%
- Tisbury Local (og 1034.5)
- Weedkiller (og 1049)